Terms of Services
We offer a 7 day refund policy from the date of the start of a subscription. Any refund request recevied in the first 7 days after the first payment of a subscription will be honored and processed within normal business hours.
Unless otherwise stated, Topic Mojo and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Topic Mojo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Topic Mojo for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Topic Mojo
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Topic Mojo
- Sell, rent or sub-license from Topic Mojo
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Topic Mojo
- Redistribute content from Topic Mojo
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Topic Mojo does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Topic Mojo,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Topic Mojo shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Topic Mojo reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Topic Mojo a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Topic Mojo; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Topic Mojo. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of Topic Mojo’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Topic Mojo reserves the right of unilateral service cancellation under the following circumstances:
- You are in breach of any of these terms;
- We detect unusual usage patterns in relation to the Service;
- You attempt to inflict damage or harm our reputation, work or Service;
- In response to requests from law enforcement or other public agencies.
You are permitted to use the Service internally within the company for the purpose of obtaining insights and analysis to optimize your website(s) and related campaigns.
Except as expressly authorized by Topic Mojo, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, permit access, modify, create derivative works, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or computer code that powers the Service.
You are responsible for all use made of the Service using your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your online account credentials.
We are constantly changing and improving our Service. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop the Service altogether. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Topic Mojo may also stop providing the Service to you, or add or create new limits to our Service at any time.
You agree that Topic Mojo shall not be liable, to you or to any third party, for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to the Service, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Service. You should look at the online version of our terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than seven days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for the Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms of the Service, you should discontinue the use of our Service.
These terms control the relationship between Topic Mojo and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
If any of these terms are rendered invalid, unenforceable or void, the other terms will remain valid, enforceable and not be affected.
The section titles in the terms herein are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.